Recognizing that an organization is built upon the qualities that each individual brings to the workplace, corporate stewardship is a foundational value that is encouraged and promoted at CIO Partners. As its corporate mission, our firm annually tithes 10% of net profit to charity.
Through various programs, our clients, candidates and employees all play active roles in the selection of the recipient charitable organizations. One example is the option that we provide clients and candidates as part of our Net Promoter Score® surveys to direct our tithing by selecting their preferred charitable organization.
Another is our initiative where each employee has the opportunity – and is encouraged – to make a presentation to our full team on any charitable organization of his or her choice. This affords the presenting team members the chance to share their personal connections to charities that mean the most to them, and at the same time, they assist in educating our team on the good that remains to be done.
In recognition of our growth, company culture, and leadership, we have received numerous accolades, some of which are:
- Recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Executive Recruiting Firms
- Ranked #1 on the Atlanta Business Chronicle's list of Best Places to Work, and seven-time BPTW finalist overall
- Named to the Top 40 Cyber Technology Search Firms ranking by Hunt Scanlon
- Seven-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies
- Founder named an Atlanta Top 25 Entrepreneur by Catalyst Magazine
- Listed as a Hot 100 Growth Business by Entrepreneur Magazine
- Founder selected as a Top 40 Under 40 business leader by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
Explore Career Opportunities at CIO Partners
We’re looking for individuals who share our dedication to providing our client partners and candidates with legendary experiences.